Monday, September 16, 2013

Friday, September 13 day 13 of year 19

It's the first Purple Friday of the season!  For those of you who don't live in the Baltimore area, Purple Friday happens during football season when the whole city comes together to prep for the game on Sunday.  Over the years I've been collecting Ravens gear just for these days.  This spring I picked up this women's fit Under Armour polo at a yard sale.  Yep, I said yard sale!  No rips, no tears, no stinky arm pits...perfect!
I paired it with khakis from Lands End.  I have five pairs of these pants; two shades of khaki, grey, navy and red are members of my collection.  They have the ability to be dressy or casual depending on the top and shoes.  I know you'll see them again on this blog.
I don't think this outfit would be comfortable for an entire day of work, but maybe I can borrow his championship ring hat for next week's Purple Friday?
GO RAVENS!


No comments:

Post a Comment