Sunday, September 29, 2013

Monday, September 16, 2013 day 14 of year 19

For all my preppy followers, it's kelly green and blue day!  Both the linen skirt and denim shirt are from J. Crew.  This skirt is so comfortable.  It has an elastic waist and side pockets.  Plus it's lined so it doesn't show panty lines!  Yay!  This is the same denim shirt I wore on day 4 with a red and white skirt.  The polka dot scarf is from a rummage sale for $2.  The sale is a once-a-year fundraiser held at the Evergreen House which is part of Johns Hopkins University.  The sale has women's and men's clothing and accessories.  They even had a "cruise wear" section!  It took some time to go through everything and some items had stains and tears so it was important to look over everything before you purchased it.
As you can see, I also tried something different with the photos for this day's outfit.  It worked with this skirt but the next post with pants was not so good.  I enlisted my 10-year old son Thomas to take the rest of the pictures.  I think he did a pretty good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment