Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013 day 16 of year 19

Lace and Ruffles!
This lovely black lace skirt is from Nordstrom's.  Last January I went there in search of a dress for a wedding and in the process found this great skirt.  It was on sale for $30.  I knew it was a good deal because I could think of several different tops and shoes to wear with it.  It has a rear zipper, hook and eye closure and is lined.  At the time I tried it on, the sales lady also had me in a $300 Michael Kors top.  That top stayed at Nordstrom but the skirt now lives with me.

The ruffle top is from J. Crew but I picked it up at a yard sale for $3.  It has a very light herringbone pattern and is so feminine.  There is a button closure on the back and the sleeves have several covered buttons on the cuff.  It's not something that I would typically wear but I think it's perfect with this skirt.  Because it's sheer, I wore a black camisole under it.  Remember, elementary school appropriate!


No comments:

Post a Comment