Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 day 15 of year 19

Grey + pink = cute!
These grey khakis are from Lands End.  As I've said before, I have a hard time finding pants that don't gap at the back of my waist.  These never gap and so I have them in several colors.  The lightest pair I wore on day 13.  I love to get a deal but since these pants fit so nicely, I paid full price for them.  Lands End has tons of sales though and if you give them your email address, you can almost always get free shipping.  The long sleeve t-shirt is a hand-me-down from a former co-worker.  For the last two years, she was cleaning out her closet and every couple of days, I'd come to work to find a bag of clothes on my desk chair!  Thanks Karla!
The grey sweater came from our neighborhood clothing swap.  In exchange for me bringing some pieces of clothes that I no longer wanted, I could look through what the other neighbors brought.  I like this sweater because it's lightweight which makes it perfect for layering.  The cable pattern gives it texture and I can think of several other outfits to wear it with.  Not bad for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment