Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thursday, September 26, 2013 day 21 of year 19

This blue A-line skirt has been in my closet for over 8 years.  It didn't fit after I had my second son but I held on to it and eventually got back into it.  I'm glad I didn't give it away.  It's from Ann Taylor Loft.  It has a side zipper and front kick pleat.  The belt loops are a cute X pattern and the belt came with it.  Today I wore a cuffed short sleeve shirt that has a ruffle that reminds me of a 1970's tuxedo shirt.  It's from Nordstrom Rack.  The shirt is fitted and stays tucked in to the skirt throughout the day.  What Thomas missed in the picture are the blue and white striped shoes that I wore with it.  I'll need to add a picture of them at a later date.  It's been a classy first five weeks of school!

1 comment: