Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 29, 2013 day 4 of year 19

I knew that we would be having our first fire drill of the year today so I planned my outfit around these cute and comfy flat sandals.  Normally, I can't wear a flat shoe all day and not have pain.  But these are from Bjorn so they have enough cushion to keep my arches from screaming.  I got them at TJ Maxx for about half price.  Score!
My shirt is J. Crew outlet and yes, it matches everything.  Sleeves up, sleeves down, t-shirt under, sweater over...it always looks great.  The skirt is Lands End Canvas.  It's a very skinny red/white stripe.  If you're thinking nautical, you are correct!  I love the pockets and this style is always flattering for me.
The scarf is GAP.  My library goes from freezing cold to kind-of-warm so this scarf was off and on throughout the day as the temperature changed.  It's covered in elephants which was perfect since I was reading Ella the Elegant Elephant with first grade today.

No comments:

Post a Comment