Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday, September 9 day 9 of year 19

Monday blues?  Not in this happy dress!  I bought this dress for a wedding four years ago and it somehow got lost in the back of my closet for the last couple of seasons.  I used to think it was too dressy for work but realized that if I wore a smaller heeled shoe, it would look more work appropriate.  It's from Talbots.  I found it at their outlet in Cockeysville for next to nothing.
The dress has a back zipper which makes it fitted and it's lined.  The front pockets are awesome.  The collar is the most detailed part of the dress.  It's like a mock turtleneck which is nice because then there are no peekaboo issues at school.  The shoes have a small kitten heel and eyelet detail across the top.  They are from Payless.  Yep, Payless.  I don't go there often but every once in awhile I can find something.




No comments:

Post a Comment