Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday, September 3 day 6 of year 19

It's week 2 and thanks to a combination of Labor Day and Rosh Hashanah it's a 3 day week!  Tuesday's outfit is a pair of linen pants from Ann Taylor and a button down from Express.  I love these pants.  They are long which requires heels, the same pair of black heels that I posted from Week 1, but they length makes my not-so-long legs look long.  They have an inside button and two on the outside which makes for a nice smooth fit.  The only detail I would add would be front pockets.  When I was in high school my mom would never let me buy anything that was linen because it requires dry cleaning.  But thanks to Zips Dry Cleaning it doesn't cost a fortune to have clothes dry cleaned.
The shirt is a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law Becky www.bisforbecky.com  I love it but because it's short, I wear a camisole under it.  I had it before I had the pants and when I found the pants I knew it was a perfect color match.  The graphic shapes take away the seriousness of the linen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment