Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Glasses!


New glasses!
These are my new glasses from Warby Parker www.warbyparker.com
I haven't bought a new pair of glasses in over 4 years.  I have a really hard time finding something that I like AND look good on me.  Warby Parker has a great idea, choose 5 styles from their website and they will mail them to you for 5 days for FREE!  You try them on, take selfies, show them to your friends and then decide what you like and don't like.  Then you mail them back to the company.  Most frames are only $99 plus your prescription.  Of course I have special eyes which require a double vision prescription so I had to buy the frames and then have my optometrist put in the correct lenses.  I wish I could wear my contacts without wanting to dig out my eyes but I can't.  I've tried lots of different kinds of lenses but can't find any that are comfortable for more than a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment