Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013 day 36 of year 19

Stars and Lace

This sheer stars and lace shirt is from Target.  I bought it several years ago for a double date night (with my husband :).  It's an unusual find for Target and it's not something that I would normally wear but it was all of $6 so I decided to give it a try.  I've been seeing lots of lace in magazines for this season but this is as much as I feel comfortable wearing.  I've never been a huge fan of lace because I could never make it not look old-lady-ish.  But the star pattern brings some youth to this top.  Because it is sheer, I wear a black camisole with it.  

I bought these pants two weeks ago at Vogue Revisited in Roland Park www.voguerevisited.com  They are a different cut than my other black pants and the material is also heavier and has a pattern to it.  The boot cut style is flattering and they go well with my Stewart Weitzman slides.  

It's a comfortable classy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment