Sunday, October 27, 2013

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 day 33 of year 19

Pink and black for Wednesday!

Today's blouse is from Macy's.  I've had it for several seasons.  It is silk with fitted cuffs, detail on the hem and of course the rosettes around the collar.  The sleeves are sheer but the bodice is lined so it's appropriate for work.  It's tunic style makes it very comfortable.  
The black pants are from The Limited.  They are from my sister-in-law Becky www.bisforbecky.com
They have a side zipper and a wide waist band.  The length is perfect to wear with a variety of heel lengths.
These shoes are from Stewart Weitzman.  I absolutely love them.  It's not the style that makes them great but the details.  I got them as a hand-me-down.  I've worn them so often that I've had to have the liners and heels replaced.  I called Stewart Weitzman to see if they still made them but of course they don't.  As long as I've got a good "shoe guy" I can make them last!


No comments:

Post a Comment