Sunday, October 27, 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013 Day 32 of year 19

It's time for Fall!

I spent a couple hours on Saturday switching my closet from spring/summer to fall/winter.  I said good-bye to my shorts and linen pants and welcome back to my winter weight pants and skirts.  It was also time to pack away the flip-flops and bring back the booties and boots.  

Today's outfit features brown pants from Talbots.  I know that I've blogged about my love of Talbots pants before.  These feature a double tab closure so the waist band lays nice and flat.  They have pockets and a permanent crease so they always look classy.
I've had this top for a number of years now and can't remember where I got it.  It's polyester so it's "silky" but I can throw it in the washing machine.  I know I have said that you shouldn't wear the belt that comes with the shirt or dress but this is my exception.  Because the material is "silky" none of my other belts stay in place which makes me look frumpy when they fall to the wrong spot on my waist.  So I wear the matching belt with this shirt because there are tiny loops to hold it in place.  
This picture shows the length of the pants and the toes of the booties that I wear with them.  The booties are a must because the pants are to the floor.  Not a bad outfit for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment