Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thursday, October 24, 2013 day 39 of year 19

 Button down with snaps and rockin' cords

This button down is from American Eagle Outfitters via my sister-in-law Becky www.bisforbecky.com  Instead of buttons there are pearl covered snaps.  The cords are from Talbots.  They are a brownish maroon color.  I like the boot cut style and the fact that they have lycra in them.  On this day I paired them with my short Aigner boots.
 I have to give a nod to my 10 year old son Thomas who was so proud of his photo bomb.  Thanks to his fabulous art teacher, he has turned in to quite the photographer and Instagram junkie.  I bought myself a Canon DSL camera a couple weeks ago and he immediately asked if he could have my old Nikon.  He has also become pretty stylish and classy with his outfits this year thanks to my "collared shirt" rule.  I told him that since he was in 5th grade this year he had to step it up in the fashion department.  I've been trying to get pictures of his outfits for the blog but he won't cooperate.


No comments:

Post a Comment