Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 day 38 of year 19

 Nautical Wednesday

This is one of my most comfortable outfits!  The denim shirt is J. Crew and if you've read my other posts you've seen it already.  As I said before, it goes with EVERYTHING!  The pants are from Lands End.
 They are slightly different then my other Lands End pants.  They have a wider leg and are longer.  A couple years ago I injured my foot running and my podiatrist recommended I get a pair of Dansko shoes for work.  If you don't know what Dansko's are, they are a clog with a fairly high heel.  They make my feet feel awesome when I wear them but require a longer pant length.  I've seen some teachers wear them with dresses and leggings but I can't pull that off.
The scarf is from Nordstrom Rack and its been featured on my blog before.  Its lightweight and perfect for fall.  Another classy outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment