Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 day 37 of year 19

 Red, tan and plaid

This outfit is head to toe Talbots.  You might recognize the red shirt as I've worn it already this year with a variety of different outfits.  I bought it originally to wear with these wool plaid pants but found that it goes with several other outfits.
 The jacket is cotton with just a small amount of lycra.  It fits perfectly and the sleeves have the option of being at this length or being rolled to be a bit shorter.  There's a small hook that when closed creates a perfect waist line.  The ruffle is an added bonus that makes the jacket unique.

 Even though the pants are a traditional and conservative plaid, they have an updated boot-cut style.  The waist band is a little low for work which makes me self conscious each time I bend down to help a student or shelve a book.  They are wool but are not lined which makes them perfect for fall.  The length requires a heel so I wear my Aigner short boots and the outfit is complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment