Sunday, October 13, 2013

Friday, October 4, 2013 day 26 of year 19

This Friday I decided to give my Ravens gear a rest and wear this shirt for the last time this season.  I should also mention that Baltimore has had a terrible heat wave this week and it's been disgustingly hot and humid.  This shirt is light and airy and perfect for casual Friday.
The shirt is J. Crew.  I bought it this June and wore it all summer.  The fabric is very thin which was perfect for this summer's hot and humid weather.  The elastic on the sleeves, hem and neck give the shirt some shape and definition.  The tiny breast pocket and button are a bonus.

The jeans are from Ralph Lauren.  I bought them at their Rehoboth outlet about 3 years ago.  I LOVE them.  They fit with every top and shoe that I have.  I wear them long and rolled.  I wash them inside out and they are always line dried.  Last spring we took a trip to the Rehoboth outlets and I wore these jeans for the soul purpose of finding another pair exactly like them.  I walked in to Ralph Lauren and when the sales associate asked if she could help I told her that I wanted another pair of the same jeans that I was currently wearing.  She took a look at the tag and of course they DIDN'T have them.  Total bummer.  Isn't every woman always in search of the perfect pair of jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment