Sunday, October 13, 2013

Monday, October 7, 2013 day 27 of year 19

Rain, rain, rain

This week it rained almost every day.  I have a difficult time motivating myself to look my best knowing that I'm going to be trudging through puddles one my way to and from school.  The rain has also brought a dramatic change in the temperature here in Baltimore and it no longer feels like the first week of August.

What I really wanted to wear on a cold and rainy Monday morning was sweats and one of my husband's sweatshirts but I opted for black capris with a black and white top.

These capris came to me from my sister-in-law Becky www.bisforbecky.com  They are from the Limited.  They have a wide waist band with a double closure which is flattering and comfortable.  There are no pockets, just a smooth fit from the waist band to the ankle.
The shirt is from my former coworker.  I know I mentioned her before and her 2 year process of cleaning out her closet.  She has been blessed with larger boobs then me so when I wear this shirt I need my bandeau bra to cover the gap.  The elastic gathering defines the little bit of boobs that God gave me.  Overall, much classier than sweats!

No comments:

Post a Comment