Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 day 23 of year 19

Now that I am settling in to this school year and getting to know my students, I've learned that Tuesdays are a good day to dress in pants and flats.  There is one class that I have on Tuesdays that requires me to sit on the carpet, criss cross applesauce for 50 minutes.  Therefore, Tuesdays need to be practical.  This Tuesday's outfit is a nice transition to fall.  The pants are my go-to khakis from Lands End.  The flowered top is from Old Navy.  I found it on the clearance rack a couple seasons ago.  I wear my beige bandeau bra with this top because it has a generous, some what low, neck.  The brown scarf was a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law.  My building still has the air conditioning set to "frigid" so the scarf helped keep me comfortable during the day.
Comfortable, classy and practical.  It's a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment